Health Economics Information Resources
This online course:
- Describes the scope of health economics and its key information resources
- Highlights the sources and characteristics of health care financing information in the U.S.
- Outlines issues relating to the quality of health economic evaluation studies
- Guides users in the identification, retrieval, and assessment of high quality health economic evaluation studies and related publications
The purpose of this course is to provide an overview and discussion of important sources of health economics information so that course participants can:
- Develop more systematic and effective approaches to its identification and retrieval
- Gain greater understanding about its quality and role in health policy formulation and decision-making
The course is presented in four modules, listed below. Learners should begin with Module 1 and progress linearly through the modules in order to maximize the learning of this concept.