- First name
- Centre for Reviews and Dissemination (CRD)
- Research Fellow
- Member for
- 2 years 47 weeks
- SuRe Info chapter
- SuRe Appraisal
- Appraisal of: Allison MM. Comparison of CINAHL® via EBSCOhost®, Ovid®, and ProQuest®. J Electron Res Med Lib. 2006;3:31-50.
- Appraisal of: Irvin, E. Does it matter which version of MEDLINE you search?
- Appraisal of: Younger P, Boddy K. When is a search not a search? A comparison of searching the AMED complementary health database via EBSCOhost, OVID and DIALOG. Health Info Libr J 2009:26:126-135.
- Appraisal of: Katchamart, W., Faulkner A, Feldman B,Tomlinson G, Bombardier C.. PubMed had a higher sensitivity than Ovid-MEDLINE in the search for systematic reviews. J Clin Epidemiol 2011;64: 805-807
- Appraisal of: Craven J, Jefferies J, Kendrick J, Nicholls D, Boynton J, Frankish R. A comparison of searching the Cochrane library databases via CRD, Ovid and Wiley: implications for systematic searching and information services. Health Info Libr J. 2014