Sari Susanna Ormstad
- First name
- Sari Susanna
- Information specialist
- Member for
- 5 years 24 weeks
- SuRe Appraisal
- Appraisal of: Dirnberger D. A guide to efficient keyword, sequence and classification search strategies for biopharmaceutical drug-centric patent landscape searches: A human recombinant insulin patent landscape case study. World Pat Inf 2011; 33(2): 128–1
- Appraisal of: Droste S, Rixen S. [Information on legal issues in health technologies: methodological proposal to identify them in a systematic and comprehensible manner]. Z Evid Fortbild Qual Gesundhwes 2012;106:509-522.
- Appraisal of: Golder S, Loke YK. Failure or success of electronic search strategies to identify adverse effects data. J Med Libr Assoc 2012;100(2):130-134.
- Appraisal of: Meier BM, Cabrera OA, Ayala A, Gostin LO. Bridging international law and rights-based litigation: Mapping health-related rights through the development of the Global Health and Human Rights Database. Health Hum Rights 2012;14(1):20-35.
- Appraisal of: Golder S, Wright K, Rodgers M. The contribution of different information sources to identify adverse effects of a medical device: a case study using a systematic review of spinal fusion. Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2014;30(14):1-7.
- Appraisal of: Golder S. Optimising the retrieval of information on adverse drug effects. Health Info Libr J. 2013 Dec;30(4):327-331.
- Appraisal of: Golder S, Wright K, Rodgers M. Failure or success of search strategies to identify adverse effects of medical devices: a feasibility study using a systematic review. Syst Rev 2014;3:113.
- Appraisal of: Golder S, Loke YK. Sensitivity and precision of adverse effects search filters in MEDLINE and EMBASE: a case study of fractures with thiazolidinediones. Health Info Libr J 2012;29(1):28-38.
- Appraisal of: Golder S, McIntosh HM, Loke Y. Identifying systematic reviews of the adverse effects of health care interventions. BMC Med Res Methodol 2006;6:22.
- Appraisal of: Golder S, Loke Y. The performance of adverse effects search filters in MEDLINE and EMBASE. Health Info Libr J 2012;29(2):141-151.
- Appraisal of: van Enst WA, Scholten RJ, Whiting P, Zwinderman AH, Hooft L. Meta-epidemiologic analysis indicates that MEDLINE searches are sufficient for diagnostic test accuracy systematic reviews. J Clin Epidemiol 2014;67(11): 1192-1199.
- SuRe Info chapter