- First name
- Information specialist
- Member for
- 5 years 24 weeks
- SuRe Info chapter
- SuRe Appraisal
- Appraisal of: Wieseler B, Wolfram N, McGauran N et al. Completeness of reporting of patient-relevant clinical trial outcomes: comparison of unpublished clinical study reports with publicly available data. PLoS Med 2013;10(10):e1001526.
- Appraisal of: Meier BM, Cabrera OA, Ayala A, Gostin LO. Bridging international law and rights-based litigation: Mapping health-related rights through the development of the Global Health and Human Rights Database. Health Hum Rights 2012;14(1):20-35.
- Appraisal of: Golder S, Wright K, Rodgers M. The contribution of different information sources to identify adverse effects of a medical device: a case study using a systematic review of spinal fusion. Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2014;30(14):1-7.
- Appraisal of: Golder S. Optimising the retrieval of information on adverse drug effects. Health Info Libr J. 2013 Dec;30(4):327-331.
- Appraisal of: Golder S, Loke YK. Sources of information on adverse effects. Health Info Libr J 2010;27:176-190.
- Appraisal of: Golder S, Loke YK. The contribution of different information sources for adverse effects data. Int J Technol Assess Health Care 2012;28(2):133-137.
- Appraisal of: Golder S, Loke YK, Bland M. Unpublished data can be of value in systematic reviews of adverse effects: methodological overview. J Clin Epidemiol 2010;63(10):1071-1081.
- Appraisal of: Golder S, Wright K, Rodgers M. Failure or success of search strategies to identify adverse effects of medical devices: a feasibility study using a systematic review. Syst Rev 2014;3:113.