- First name
- Member for
- 4 years 47 weeks
- SuRe Info chapter
- SuRe Appraisal
- Appraisal of: Dakin H. Review of studies mapping from quality of life or clinical measures to EQ-5D: an online database. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 2013;11(1):151.
- Appraisal of: Kaunelis D. When everything is too much: development of a CADTH narrow economic search filter. Poster presented at: 2011 CADTH Symposium. 2011 Apr 3-5; Vancouver, BC.
- Appraisal of: Royle P, Waugh N. Literature searching for clinical and cost-effectiveness studies used inhealth technology assessment reports carried out for the National Institute for Clinical Excellence appraisal system. Health Technol Assess 2003;7(34).
- Appraisal of: Rosen A B, Greenberg D, Stone P W, Olchanski N V, Neumann P J. Quality of abstracts of papers reporting original cost-effectiveness analyses. Medical Decision Making 2005;25:424-428.
- Appraisal of: Glanville J, Kaunelis D, Mensinkai S. How well do search filters perform in identifying economic evaluations in MEDLINE and EMBASE. Int J Technol Assess Health Care 2009;25(4):522-529.
- Appraisal of: McKinlay RJ, Wilczynski NL, Haynes RB, Hedges Team. Optimal search strategies for detecting cost and economic studies in EMBASE. BMC Health Serv Res 2006;6:67.
- Appraisal of: Droste S, Dintsios C-M. Literature searching for publications used in economic evaluation in health technology assessments: An 8-steps approach to successful health economics information retrieval. Gesundheitsokonomie und Qualitatsmanagement
- Appraisal of: Hinde S, Spackman E, Claxton K, Sculpher M J. The cost-effectiveness threshold: the results of a novel literature review method. Value in Health 2011;14:A354.
- Appraisal of: Shemilt I, Mugford M, Vale L, Craig D. Searching NHS EED and HEED to inform development of economic commentary for Cochrane intervention reviews. Oxford: Cochrane Collaboration; 2011.
- Appraisal of: Zechmeister-Koss I, Schnell-Inderst P, Zauner G. Appropriate evidence sources for populating decision analytic models within health technology assessment (HTA): a systematic review of HTA manuals and health economic guidelines. Med Decis Mak
- Appraisal of: Wilczynski NL, Morgan D, Haynes RB; Hedges Team. An overview of the design and methods for retrieving high-quality studies for clinical care. BMC Med Inform Decis Mak. 2005 Jun 21;5:20.
- Appraisal of: Glanville J, Bayliss S, Booth A, Dundar Y, Fernandes H, Fleeman N D, Foster L, Fraser C, Fry-Smith A, Golder S, Lefebvre C, Miller C, Paisley S, Payne L, Price A and Welch K. So many filters, so little time: the development of a search
- Appraisal of: Jenkins, M. Evaluation of methodological search ﬁlters—a review. Health Information and Libraries Journal, 21: 148-163
- Appraisal of: Harbour J, Fraser C, Lefebvre C, Glanville J, Beale S, Boachie C, Duffy S, McCool R, Smith L, Varley D. Reporting methodological search filter performance comparisons: a literature review. Health Info Libr J. 2014;31(3):176-194
- Appraisal of: Mathes T, Walgenbach M, Antoine SL, Pieper D, Eikermann M. Methods for systematic reviews of health economic evaluations: a systematic review, comparison, and synthesis of method literature. Med Decis Making. 2014 Oct;34(7):826-40.
- Appraisal of: Beale S, Duffy S, Glanville J, Lefebvre C, Wright D. McCool R. Varley D, Boachie C, Fraser C, Harbour J et al. Choosing and using methodological search filters: searchers' views. Health Info Libr J. 2014;31(2):133-47.
- Appraisal of: Bak G, Mierzwinski-Urban M, Fitzsimmons H, Morrison A, Maden-Jenkins M. A pragmatic critical appraisal instrument for search filters: introducing the CADTH CAI. Health Info Libr J. 2009 Sep;26(3):211-9
- Appraisal of: van Enst WA, Scholten RJ, Whiting P, Zwinderman AH, Hooft L. Meta-epidemiologic analysis indicates that MEDLINE searches are sufficient for diagnostic test accuracy systematic reviews. J Clin Epidemiol 2014;67(11): 1192-1199.
- Appraisal of: Paisley S. Identification of evidence for key parameters in decision-analytic models of cost effectiveness: a description of sources and a recommended minimum search requirement [epub]. PharmacoEconomics. 2016. DOI 10.1007/s40273-015-0372-x
- Appraisal of: "De Cock E, Cosmatos I, Kirsch E. Use of databases for health resource utilization and cost analyses in EU-5: results from a focused literature review [abstract and poster]. Value Health 2016;19(3):A80-A81"
- Appraisal of: Thielen FW, Van Mastrigt G, Burgers LT, Bramer WM, Majoie H, Evers S, Kleijnen J. How to prepare a systematic review of economic evaluations for clinical practice guidelines: database selection and search strategy development (part 2/3). Exp
- Appraisal of: Shannon M. Sullivan, Kate Tsiplova & Wendy J. Ungar. A scoping review of pediatric economic evaluation 1980-2014: do trends over time reflect changing priorities in evaluation methods and childhood disease? Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes R